Tuesday 12 March 2013

install and learn labview

Week 5....
Objective :
(i) To study how to use LabVIEW
(ii) To study the performance of the device 
(iii) To test the LabVIEW 

Method :
(i) First, I have to install the LabVIEW software in my computer (window XP is applicable)
(ii) Then, I have to setup the hardware to make sure it can match with this system.
(iii) Follow the instruction inside.

Result : 

 

As a conclusion, for this week, I have uploaded the LabVIEW in my laptop. So that, I can learn and started using this software for my FYP. I also get guidance from BMI technician which is Mr. Azman Alias. He will teach me how to use this software more details. I also take an initiative to search by my self at youtube how the connection. http://www.youtube.com/user/Labview# . Figure above shown above is the preview and sample of the LabBIEW. I really hope that my FYP will improve week by week. In Shaa Allah :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete