Wednesday 17 April 2013

more about labview

Objective :
(i) To complete the LabVIEW program.
(ii) To improve the knowledge about LabBIEW
(iii) To study about LabVIEW database

Method:
(i) Firstly, I do some reserach on LabVIEW on the youtube.
(ii) Then, I try to apply it on the LabVIEW software guiding by technician.
(iii) Next, I try the example given in the LabVIEW software.]





Conclusion:
WEEK 6 - By this week, I tried to figure out how my LabBIEW will look like.This time I try to learn step by step of this software. Firstly, I was introduced the basic system of this software. Shown in Figure 1 is the first page of LabBIEW  where it contain block diagram and front panel. Block diagram is the page where we can put the design for our system for example we put the graph to measure the current/voltage or we can put multimeter to measure the voltage and current. Front multimeter is the place for us to monitor our system. However, during my learning time,error is occur where I can not proceed the next step. It occurs when I tried to pick the voltage in DAQ acquire list, its show that that the wiring connection in DAQ do not appear.So, I have to take another option by using PC in lab. According to Mr.Azman, the LabBIEW that I have installed did not match to the DAQ panel. In addition, he said that LabBIEW software also can interface to the internet like what my project require but I have to study more about it with my advisor. Last but not least, I have to complete my hardware first before I can proceed with the interfacing with the LabBIEW and also internet.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete