Thursday 9 May 2013

Develop Rectifier and Capacitor

WEEK 10



Objective:
(i) To determine output voltage and current
(ii) To create a better result for analysis damping
(iii) To testing the circuit with the my RSA module


Method:
1. Firstly, I have to test the circuit either it can produce the graph or not by using the block that I create.
2. After that, I tried to interface the hardware and software.
3.  Then, by using the same experiment as I do before, I try different type capacitor to see the output produce.

Figure 1

Figure 2

 
Figure 3

A=pinion
B=Rack
C=Rectifier
D=Capacitor



Figure 4





Conclusion :
WEEK 10 - Previously, I did the manual method to determine the voltage and current by using multimeter.
But for this week, it turns out. By this week, a problem occurs when I tried to interface again the software and hardware part.This week also, I have to decide where the suitable capacitor to store the charge and can be using in some equipment.l got a problem because the output does not work and the data cannot connect with the hardware part. Figure 1 shown is the block diagram that I have to use in my project. Figure 2 Show that some capacitor and rectifier that I have to use in my project. Inside the block diagram, I use Data Acquisition for current and voltage and the input came from RSA module. From that, it separate into two which is current and voltage. The output from both input, I integrated and connected to graph to see the graph performance. Suddenly, another problem occurs when the DAQ Cards only accept maximum 10V for voltage and 58mA for currents. To solve this problem and suggestion from lab technician, I have use another Rectifier and capacitor to make sure the DAQ Cards can produce the voltage and current that I want.So, I built a new circuit as shown in Figure 3.I has use another rectifier RS406 and capacitor 680uF is aligned in parallel. After that, I tried again to interface it with the software part with a new block diagram. Evidently it worked!
 Further, with the combination of rectifier, capacitor, RSA module and software, the graph is produce. As you can see in Figure 4, the graph is starting to produce I-V curve graph but not exactly. But this success can be proud of after facing some problems. Even though time is running out, I will strive to complete my project. In shaa Allah.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment