Friday 10 May 2013

FINAL PRESENTATION

Result:
Conclusion :
WEEK 14 - According to my work plan, week 14 is the week where I have to present my final year project  to university accessors. Alhamdulillah, everything is going smooth even though  the questions posed quite difficult but  I tried to answer it and success. With my project, I can prove to people out there that technical student likes me can produce this type of project and applied what I have learn in passed 3 years in my study. In my opinion, my project can be a good substance for researcher who those want to know details about renewable energy module, motor and how it store energy. With the end of my presentation, thus ends the my final year project.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete