Friday 10 May 2013

Efficiency of Power


Week 13...

This week I make some calculation about the input power and output power based on my result that I got from my experiment. I try to make some comparison to the real absorber car. This detail result attach at my full report. This week I have done more work at home to compile the result and whether the objective are being achieves base on theory I got the input power by using and constant spring that I got before.

k=330.76 N/m
So  I can get the input power by use this formula

P=W/t
And the work done by the spring is the difference in the beginning and ending kinetic energies:
W = KEf – KEi

The spring started at rest, so KEi = 0 J. That leaves only the final kinetic energy to calculate:
 P=W/t

Based on theory that I learn I got the input power for my RSA module. To get the efficiency I should calculate the output power so the output power I get from the voltage and current  based on result that I have archive in lab by using lab view so I got the efficiency on my result. The detail about input power and output power I attach in full report.

While  using the different mass 1kg to 6kg the efficiency are plot. On the basis of equation above the efficiency-speed characteristic are being plot for values of the spring constant 330,76N.The efficiency-speed characteristic of the electric shock absorber obtained for the parameters indicated are shown in figure below


efficiency spring graf

No comments:

Post a Comment